Here you will find out more about the various THS and Meets:
Click on the relevant meet to find out what is planned.
General meet Do’s and Dont’s
- The club do not have many rules but those that we do have are in place to ensure that we can all enjoy ourselves in the countryside and on site with the minimum of restriction and the maximum of safety.
- The Stewards are volunteers. Help the Stewards to help you by observing the rules.
- Please show Membership Cards at each Meet
- Vehicles and Cyclists must adhere to the 5mph rule.
- No Chinese Lanterns on site.
- Please adhere to the 20 Foot (6 Metres) rule between units (inc. Awnings)
- All units must place a Fire Bucket outside.
- Pets must be kept on a lead ( No longer than 2 Metres) & cleaned up after.
- All ball games, Frisbees, Kites or any other games which could cause annoyance or danger to others must not be played near units.
- Please take all your rubbish home
- Noise to be kept a minimum. No excessive noise between 11pm and 7am.
- Generators may be used on site (Max 4 hours at a time). Please be considerate of your fellow campers. Stewards have discretion to restrict generator use.
- Toilets must not be cleaned near Fresh Water Tap Supplies
- Waste water should normally be emptied in the hedgerow.
Have a Great Meet and please remember that the Stewards Decision is Final
Our Club rules are in place to ensure your safety and enjoyment on site, we ask everyone to adhere to these and have a great time.